What is Project Loan ?
Project Loan is the the loan which is given by an financial institution for the purpose of business expansion, reconstruction etc. Project loan is also available to acquire the fixed assets like land & building, plant & machinery etc as well as for the working capital which is needed for day to day transition. Project Loans are available to the existing business or industrial houses for growth purpose and equally available to the new business entrants in form of seed or start-up capital.
Projects loans are generally shot mid or long term period loans but lending institutions may consider the short term loan applications depending upon the feasibility of the project. The short term Project Loan can be availed for one year whereas the mid and long term project loans can be obtained for up to 10 years.
The Company offers financial assistance to medium and large scale industries in the State including all sectors like star category hotels, resorts, Land & Building, hospitals, Plant & Machinery etc. and where the constitution of assisted unit is in the nature of Pvt.Ltd or Public Ltd. Company.
We provide reliable assistance to our valued clients in order to prepare the project report and also liasoning along with financial institutions, reputed bankers and related others. Here our motive is to provide you best project related loan services. So that you can easily execute your plan and as soon as get benefits out of that.
Documents required for Project Loan:
- ID Proof (Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport)
- Pan Card
- Residence Proof (Ration Card/ ElectricityBill/ Phone Bill/ Addhar Card)
- Bank Account Statement (12 months)
- Pan Card of the Company
- Project Report (certified from CA)
- All kinds of Registrations of Company
- Bank Account Statement of the Company (12 months)
- Audit Report (certified from CA) (3 years)
- 3 years ITR of the Company
- Legal Search Report of the Property
- Details of previous loans (if any)
- Credit Card Details (if any)
- Balance Sheet of Company (certified from CA) (3 years)
- Partnership Deed (in case of partnership)
- Photographs of the Property
- Private Property Valuation of the Property
- Profit and Loss Statement of Company(certified from a CA) (3 years)
For more details about project finance Contact Us